How to lose weight and drop 5 lbs before thanksgiving
If you are interested, seriously, in losing 5 pounds before Thanksgiving, then read on. If not, scroll on to a different article. I am going to break down into 5 easy steps how to lose 5 pounds in the next three weeks before Thanksgiving.Yes, you must do each task for this to be successful.
If you are interested, seriously, in How to lose weight or losing 5 pounds before Thanksgiving, then read on. If not, scroll on to a different article.
I am going to break down into 5 easy steps how to lose 5 pounds in the next three weeks before Thanksgiving.Yes, you must do each task for this to be successful.
You can motivate yourself my stating all the benefits you will receive by losing the 5 pounds... and reminding yourself it is only for 3 simple weeks.
Here are the 5 easy steps:
1. Ditch the diet sodas and any other colored beverage you are drinking. What will you drink instead? Water. Yep. That's right. Water. Mother Nature's Best Beverage.
2. Ditch the processed snacks at night. You know the one's I am talking about: pretzels, potato chips, crackers, popcorn. If you absolutely must have something after dinner: raw veggies only.
3. Ditch the candy. None of that left over Halloween candy is going to contribute to your weight loss... in fact... it will lead you the other way...and you may get lost for months. Make it off-limits. In your mind and in your mouth. Whenever you find yourself wanting to go there... stick some sugar-free gum in your mouth and chew like crazy!
4. You will need to do 20 minutes of exercise every day. I don't care what it is...as long as it is 20 continuous minutes and you break a sweat. That is very important. You need to shake up your metabolism every day.
5. Meditate for at least 10-15 minutes every night before you go to bed. Reflect on your blessings and your positive future and how your good health efforts will help you.
If you need help with a food plan to follow or need help in formulating how and what to eat, there are many options open to you. Some are free, some will cost you money. Your choice. You can even hire an online nutritionist.
You can search online for one, you can go to your local library and pick up a "diet" book or a weight loss cookbook that catches your eye..and just follow the recipes in there for 3 weeks.
It will take you out of your comfort zone and you will learn things that you didn't expect. Some may even pleasantly surprise you. Treat it as an adventure... such as traveling down a food maze and not knowing what you will be eating next week. But you have to finish or else you don't get to go to the celebration party.
The KEY is to have a food plan. Do not go forward without one. It is instrumental in your success.
Think of it this way: if you were going to sew your prom dress without a pattern...what would the end result look like?
Have fun with it and make your efforts count! Your health and fitness is worth it!
If you are ready to learn easy solutions that help you lose weight, I invite you to Visiting Diet Solution Program.
Keep in mind that when you conquer the sugar, you conquer the pounds. It all starts there. You just have to know how to start and what to do to keep going.